1. One winner per household, per thirty-day period. No purchase necessary to enter or win contests.
2. Employees, officers, and agents of WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVAAM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
3. All entries become the property of WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM. Submitted entries cannot be returned. WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM will not be responsible for entries lost, destroyed, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or undelivered after being mailed, hand delivered, faxed, emailed, digitally delivered or placed in a contest entry box.
4. Tickets and certificates may be mailed upon request. WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA- AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM will not be responsible for prizes lost, stolen, or destroyed after being mailed or after pick-up by the winner.
5. WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., closed on holidays.
6. Winners may be asked to show a valid photo identification.
7. Prizes must be claimed within 14 business days or prizes will become the property of WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM.
8. No cash substitutions or exchanges can be made for any prizes awarded by WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM.
9. Winners grant WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM the right to use his/her name, recorded voice, image and photograph to promote and publicize the contest. By entering any WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM Contest, entrants expressly consent and agree to permit WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM to use entrants’ name, photograph, likeness, statements, and voice for advertising, fundraising, promotional or publicity purposes in all media, including (but not limited to) on air and on station websites, in perpetuity, without compensation.
10. WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM reserve the right to end or change contests, contest rules, or prizes at any time, with or without notice, even though the changes may affect announced prizes and values.
11. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with claiming their prizes.
12. A loss of telephone connection or cellular signal, that interferes with a contest is not the responsibility of WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM and will end that contestant’s participation.
13. You must be 18 or older to participate in a contest. Exceptions apply.
14. The value of each prize is determined by the prize vendor’s suggested retail price or by the retail price the prize is currently known to be selling for at the time the offer was published and is subject to change.
15. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVAAM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Failure to provide appropriate tax information, such as a W-9, affidavit of eligibility, tax acknowledgement, or other forms will result in forfeiture of awarded prize(s).
16. In the event of a tie, contest participants will be entered into a random list generator and the first participant listed will be determined the winner.
17. Technological Interference: WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVAAM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM is not responsible for failures in technology such as but not limited to: technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any web site or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Proof of e-mailing and/or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
18. Winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVAAM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM and its employees, agents, officers, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVAAM/WVCV-AM/WKTR-AM, PO Box 271, Orange, VA 22960.